Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Seriously?!


I would like to start by saying that I am truly blessed to have had such a healthy pregnancy and to have made it almost to my due date.  I know a lot of women aren't as lucky and have to deal with a lot worse than I have!  
That being said, HOW AM I STILL PREGNANT!  Seriously, I am completely stumped on this one.  At my last doctor visit, the good ole' doc shared a very scary/obvious piece of information with me!  This little girl is huge! Like possibly a 9lber!  To some of you that might not seem so bad, but what you may not understand is I'm not a tall gal!  I am 5'3" at best and the majority of that is definitely not my torso!  I don't understand how it is possible that I am even capable of growing such a giant baby, much less expected to carry her around in that non-existent torso!
I (and everyone else) thought for sure that I would have had her by now, but apparently I like my babies like I like my chicken, extra crispy!  Ainsley was 4 days overdue and that scares the begeesus out of me!  I am afraid if I don't have this one soon, she is going to be bigger than the Turkey we are having for Thanksgiving! Oh, and speaking of Thanksgiving, if she doesn't get her chubby butt out soon, we may be having lovely hospital food for Thanksgiving!
Alright, that's enough of my whining (for now)!  I am turning my oven off, so baby girl if you don't get out soon it's going to get really cold!  Also, I see the doc. again tomorrow and am going to beg for an induction! 

4 comments:

  1. Found you on the GFC Blog Hop! Hope that little one comes out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! I will pray that little one comes soon!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Still waiting for her to come on out, I'm not really keen on the idea of hospital food for a Thanksgiving feast!

      Delete
  3. i wonder that for myself when i get pregnant. i'm not a tall girl. it kinda terrifies me.

    i'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...