Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for another High Five for Friday!
It's been a pretty quiet week but still a very good one!

1: My brother and his wife are FINALLY having a girl! After 3 boys, this girl is going to be spoiled rotten and very well taken care of!

2: I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before or not but I'm kind of a HUGE fanatic about decorating, especially for the holidays.  We finally finished our yard, just in time for Halloween! ( I say just in time because I like to enjoy it for a while! Seriously, just wait until Christmas!)
                                    
The crazy thing is, you can't even see everything that's in the yard!

3: I'm 36 weeks! Only 1 more week until I am considered "full term"!!!!  That is such a wonderful thing to hear!  I am so ready to meet this little girl!
4: Speaking of little girls, the one that I currently had, left, grew skates and skated back as this big girl who can do all sorts of big girl stuff!
She is also a girl after my own heart!  I think she may like to decorate more than me (if that's possible!) She was so excited to put up the Halloween decorations, she just had to have her picture with some of them!

5: ONLY 1 MORE WEEK UNTIL I'M FULL TERM!  Oh, I said that already, who cares, I'm stoked!  I'm also extremely exhausted, out of breath, I waddle when I walk, have swollen feet, really the list can go on, in other words, I'm ready to have this baby!!

Hope your week was just as wonderful!

  

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!! They grow so fast, don't they? Yay for full term!!! Woo hoo!! You'll be holding that lil' princess before you know it. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend! New follower from #H54F.

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...