Friday, November 9, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge


Here are this past weeks photos:

November 3: Nail Polish
This is a new nail polish I got from Target on clearance!
L'Oreal Downtown Chic

November 4: Lyrics
Lyrics from Sam Cooke's You were made for me

November 5: What You Were Watching
Scott and I were catching up on Dexter Monday night

November 6: Pattern
A box of tissues I got from where else, Target! Even their tissues are cute!

November 7: Yoga Pants
This was an easy picture as I have sworn off anything resembling real pants until baby vacates the premises!

November 8: Something Scented
I came across this little gem at Bed Bath & Beyond and they smell A-Mazing!

November 9: Socks
So on my daily trip to Target, I picked up these men's socks to make boot "socks"

So that was my week's Photo a Day Challenge!
Link up below with your week's photos!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...