Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Link Up!


I decided to participate in the Valentine's Day link up with Melissa
 But first here are my sweets from Valentine's Day and the outfit I wore!  
      
       




How long have you been married?
Him: 5 1/2 years
Her: 5 almost 6 years
Where was your first date?
Him: A movie
Her: lunch date at O'Charleys
Where was your first kiss?
Him: Milanos
Her: Parking lot (of Milanos Pizza)
Who first said, "I love you"?
Him: you
Her: I did
What were your wedding colors?
Him: White/orange
Her: Brown and orange
What is her most commonly used phrase?
Him: IDK?!
Her: That's annoying (I only put this because I was certain it would be his answer!)
Who is her celebrity crush?
Him: Johnny Depp
Her: Justin Timberlake (They are both correct! This was hard, I had a few others I could have chosen too)
If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
Him: Sam Adams for me, Wine for her
Her: Sam Adams for him, Blue Moon for me
What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
Him: Chicken
Her: Lasagna
What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
Him: Chicken (He was really specific here!)
Her: Tilapia
What is the most-played song on her iPod?
Him: Phillip Phillips
Her: Anything Sam Cooke
What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Him: Groping
Her: Smacking while he is eating
What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Him: Pray
Her: Kiss him goodnight (he is right, I kiss him then say my prayers!)
If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
Him: Smelly brown shoes (btw they aren't smelly, they just have really dirty soles and make my feet black! I guess that's not much better!)
Her: fur vest?
What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Him: My sense of humor
Her: My butt
What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
Him: anything pumpkin
Her: Mocha (he is right, unfortunately they don't have pumpkin all year!)
What's her blog's name?!
Him: My Silly Little Life
Her: My Silly Life



8 comments:

  1. You look great and so do your cuties Oh I love the valentune link up that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea, that's so sweet! You look great yourself! Our little ones are only a little over a week difference and it is really nice to find other mom's in the blogging world!

      Delete
  2. Very cute Vday post! Love it, your girls are adorable! Perhaps we could follow each other? (really like the wallpaper on your blog BTW)...

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will def. stop by your blog and follow along! Looking forward to getting to know you!

      Delete
  3. I heart JT and Johnny too, but only when he's Captain Jack Sparrow! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Captain Jack Sparrow is awesome!

      Delete
  4. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! you have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will def. check out your blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...