Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday/Real Mom Style

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and Momma In Flip Flops2 for Real Mom Style!


It snowed!  Living in the South, it is VERY rare that we ever get enough snow to actually play in, but we did!! It's been at least 2 years since our last decent snow fall!  This is the outfit (minus my coat) that I wore to keep me warm while Ainsley and I made our snowman!

While the snow was nice and all, I am SO ready for spring!  We keep getting these teaser days where it will be 60 and sunny followed by a week of highs in the 40's! Ugh!


3 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in the south.. it's been snowing since I woke up this morning and we already had a boat load of snow from yesterdays storm. Boo.

    On another note, you look great. I adore that hat, vest, leggings, boots.. it all is very chic, comfortable and fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! As I was posting this, the news came on and reported about the massive amount of snow everyone is getting! I hope you all are staying safe and warm!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...