Thursday, February 7, 2013

Normalcy

These two!  I mean melt my heart already will ya!

I apologize for my prolonged absence from the blogging world!  Apparently is takes roughly three months for me to get back into the swing of things!  Slowly but surely we are getting there.  We made it to church this past Sunday and even added in a 3 week basketball program for Ainsley!  Now if that isn't progress I don't know what is!  It's funny to watch her at practice because she is the only girl there yet still manages to out play most of the boys! (Which isn't really saying much, they are only 5 years old!)  

It's crazy to think that is has been three months since our little Harper was born!  She has gotten so big, so fast!  And Ainsley, I mean seriously, she went from my little girl to such a big sister.  She is wonderful with Harper and loves her to pieces!  My how blessed we are!

So, thankfully, I am finding my new "normal" and will be able to keep the updates coming on a more regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...