Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pin It & Spin It >> Round 9

There are a few changes to Pin It & Spin It.  For one, I will be flying solo for a while. And two, I have decided to do away with the link up part, it will now just be a weekly post!  This may change in the future, it all depends!

Any hoo!  The pinspiration for this week's outfit can be found here.

This look screams fall to me, and let's be honest, it really should be fall by now!  However, here in NC the temperatures and humidity don't quite reflect my internal seasonal calendar. Boo!
So instead of trying to recreate this outfit exactly, which I am definitely planning on doing when it gets cooler, I chose a skirt instead of pants and a necklace in place of the scarf.




Shirt: Thrift
Skirt: Thrift
Belt: Ross
Booties: Target
Watch: Target
Knuckle Rings: Charlotte Russe
Earring: Target

Apparently, from the frequency that I am grabbing my necklace, I thought surely it was going to choke me!

Here is next weeks pinspiration:



10 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit! You look gorg.

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit. And it's really flattering too. I've definitely developed a love of skirts that length lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francesca! I love this length for skirts! I am pretty short so I have to be careful or I can make myself look way shorter!

      Delete
  3. Cute booties! I've had those pinned on my Shoe Board on pinterest for a while now... Did you get them in store, or did you have to order them online? Every time I've gone into target they haven't been in stock! Stopping by from the Trend Spin Linkup! http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsey! I actually got super lucky with the booties. I got them on clearance in store for $10. I know they have similar ones in store now, but I haven't seen these back.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...