Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Recap

O.K. technically this is a Thursday recap, but this weekend was a washout and Thursday felt enough like the start of the weekend so it counts in my book!  The temperatures around here lately have been amazing, so we took advantage and took the girls to the park.
Horrible Mama moment when I forget knee pads AND a helmet!

Little stinker


Oh I love them so!


One shoe on, one shoe off, diddle diddle dumpling

Boy oh boy does she like to swing!  Total opposite of her sister!


Hope you all had a nice Thursday  weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this, such a cute trip to the park, and I think kids just have this obsession with one shoe off one shoe on, it must be the baby version of one foot under the covers, the other one out.
    Mana

    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't thought about it that way but it makes total sense! And I am totally a one foot in one foot out sleeper!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...