Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pin It & Spin It >> Round 5


Aaaaand we're back!  I hope you all had a great holiday week!
We have reached week 5 of Pin it & Spin it, woo hoo!  
Here is this week's pin!
Make sure you stop over and check out Melissa's spin on this look!
Also, be sure to link up below!  Anything goes, we just ask that you follow the hosts and link back!

Here is my take:

I loved how simple this look was!  It took a bunch of basics and put them together in a new way!




Chambray // Walmart
Skirt // Thrift
Belt // Thrift
Heels // Ross
Watch // Target
Bracelet // F21
Earrings // Target


Something else we have decided to do is to let you all in on the fun!  
Here is next week's pinspiration

So, make sure to link up your take on this outfit next Tuesday!  


14 comments:

  1. I'm interested in linking up, but the link for the pin isn't working! Is it a take on chambray? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week you can link up anything you would like. Next week we will be putting a spin on the look above. I've checked the link up and it seems to be working on my end. Maybe try again!

      Delete
  2. This is a cute outfit! Funny, I actually almost wore the exact same outfit today!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!! I need to be better about thrifting! That skirt is an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! I need to be better about thrifting! That skirt is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is the code to put the link up on my blog? Like you guys had last week?
    I love this outfit, especially the skirt.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up! We are using a different link host and they do not offer the blog hop option. But you can grab the button on my sidebar or link back in another way!

      Delete
  6. I love that skirt - I can't believe you thrifted it! And your chambray is from Wal-Mart?! Amazing! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, when I found that skirt I was pregnant but had to get it anyway! And the Walmart chambray was a total shock!

      Delete
  7. I totally have all these pieces! Thanks for a cute idea :) You look super pretty, I love the hair especially!
    Visiting from WIWW
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! Chambray looks so good on you.

    Thank you for choosing to link up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your link up! I hope you will join us next week!

      Delete
  9. That skirt is so pretty!! Very elegant and lady-like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...