Monday, July 15, 2013

Pin It & Spin It >> Round 6

Bloglovin' // Instagram        Bloglovin' // Instagram

Time for round 6!  Last week we provided our pinspiration for this weeks outfit, in case you missed it you can find it here!

Don't forget to link up your take below!  We are looking forward to having you all join along!  It will be open all week!   

Make sure to check out Melissa to see her take!  

Now, here is mine!






Shirt // Target
Boyfriend Jeans // Old Navy
Necklace // Gift
Earrings // Target
Bracelet // Thrift
Shoes // Ross
This outfit rekindled my mega crush on fall!  Not just because I almost had a heat stroke from wearing pants, but also because it is something I would wear to a football game.  Is it bad that I am already wishing summer away?  Ahh fall, my true love season, come back to me!



Next week we will be putting our spin on this look:
We would love for you to join along and link up your take as well!

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and I'm also wishing summer away for fall. I've never been into football but it's such a fall tradition I feel like I should try.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Angela - I LOVE this linkup!!! You are a genius :) I don't really do long skirts (I'm soooo short) but I will definitely keep a look out for next week's look. ESPECIALLY since this could be an excuse to go shopping. Thanks again for the great headband and I can't wait to follow along with your blog!

    Meg @ www.myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...