Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pin It & Spin It >> Round 7



It's that time again!  Last week we posted our pinspiration pin for this week.  If you missed it you can find it here.  If you decided to join in on the fun, I would love to see your spin on the outfit, so be sure to link up below.  And hey, you can still link up even if you didn't join!

So, onto this week.  Melissa is on vacation (so jealous) so she won't be with us!  But be sure to check out her out anyway!  

Now, onto my take!




Chambray: Walmart
Dress: So old! I really have no idea!
Bead Bracelets: Target
Watch: Target
Gold Link Bracelet: F21
Sunnies: Charlotte Russe

This was probably one of my favorite look so far in this series!  I have been looking for a new way to wear this dress.  I love the print but the top of the dress isn't exactly supportive or big enough to cover me appropriately (or at all really).  

Here is our pinspiration for next week:


Now it's your turn to link up!  If you saw the post last week and wanted to participate, I can't wait to see your spin! 

The rules for this link up are simple:

>> Grab the Pin/Spin badge from the sidebar or link back
>> Have fun and meet some great new people!


5 comments:

  1. You look darling!! See you next week:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit, that dress makes for a gorgeous skirt.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and happy skirt. Love the idea of pin it and spin it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab dress! So perfect for summer. :)

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress and love the short denim shirt with it! I would love you to join my linky Fashion Friday if you like here: http://mummysgotstyle.com/fashion-friday-launches/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...