Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pin It & Spin It + Link up >> Round 4

                                       Bloglovin' // Instagram    Bloglovin' // Instagram

Here is this weeks inspiration pin

Melissa  and I took this in completely different ways again!  That's the beauty behind this little feature!

Also, don't forget to link up at the bottom and make some new friends!

Here is my take, hope you like:






(Whoa frizz, calm down!)

Dress // Ross
Booties // Target (similar)
Bracelet // F21
Sunnies // Target
Earrings // Target
Lipstick // Maybelline Vivids Neon Red 

I loved our inspiration pin for the mixture of the dainty lace top with the leather jacket and booties.  I learned my lesson last week with the blazer and decided not to go with leggings, but I added a black braided belt instead.



Now it's your turn to link up, anything and everything goes!  





9 comments:

  1. White dresses are so fresh for summer. I love how you paired it with boots. Thanks for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison, and thanks for linking up!!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you.

    I also have a blog design site, if you ever need a blog makeover check it out :)
    christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lace dress with the booties!! Two of my favorite things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress with your fun boots!! Loving the fringe:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ross! I get so happy when I find great deals on awesome clothing there! Following you cute ass blog. Guess who joined the link up? Whoot whoot.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ross is great isn't it! Thanks for following along and linking up!

      Delete
  6. Hey girl!! Thanks for commenting on my blog!! I'm already following you on bloglovin! Come enter in my giveaway and win yourself some fab jewelry!!
    XO http://fitnessfashionmommyhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...