Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures

We had a great weekend (minus a few bumps on Sunday, but the day ended well so that's all that matters)!  

Friday and Saturday were spent at the pool! I took the girls by myself Saturday, and let's just say I won't be doing that again!  Talk about one paranoid Mama!

This bathing suit makes me laugh!



Our little Fish, she could stay in the water all day!

This one on the other hand, seemed to prefer the shade and her toys! (See how this could get difficult for one person to monitor!)

We also took a much needed trip to the Farmer's Market.  I have been making pretty much all of Harper's food, I have ended up buying a few jars for when I am in a pinch.  So, I am constantly in need of fresh fruits and veggies, and what better place to get them and support our local farmers! Plus, it's always fun to just get out and walk around! 



The colors were so vibrant!

So that was our weekend summed up in a few pictures!  I hope you all had an awesome weekend as well!

P.S.:  Pin it and Spin it will be back next Tuesday PLUS it will be a link up.  SO if you have tried anything you have pinned on Pinterest (it could be a craft, recipe, outfit) write a post and link up!


Linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...