Monday, June 10, 2013

10 Things you probably don't care to know


So I just realized that in two short months, this little blog o'mine will be one year old! I also realized that ,while I share too many lots of pictures, I haven't really shared much about myself!

 I thought I would share 10 things about myself that you may or may not know! (Contain your excitement!)

>> I am a southpaw 
>> I have a birthmark on my neck that looks like a hickey. I have been asked my entire life (yes, even in elementary school!) if it was, NO it's not!
>> I can usually listen to a song about two times through and know 95% of the words to that song.  It's a really useful skill to have I tell ya!
>> I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 20
>> I am pursuing my BA in Interior Design
>> I sometimes wish I would have pursued Clothing Design
>> Scott says that I am the weirdest person he knows
>> I could listen to Motown all day every day
>> My thumbs are completely different, weird I know!

>> I have 4 tattoos, and yes, I regret them!

I know you are SO happy you wasted five minutes of your day to learn more about me!

On another note, Pin It and Spin It is back tomorrow AND it's a link up!  So, go try something, anything from Pinterest, write a post about it and link up!

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Its always nice to learn more about fellow bloggers! And love that you are pursuing interior design...I did pr and now wish I would have done interior design instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This was a fun post to put together, but much harder to think of 10 things than I thought! You definitely have an eye for interior design!

      Delete
  2. Such a fun post :) Thanks for sharing!!

    Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post, haha!
    And I have to tell you, I have the same two different thumbs! Now I'm thinking we are totally special people!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...