Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pin It & Spin It >> Round 2




It's time for round 2 of Pin It and Spin It!  This week we are featuring the lovely Jenn from Jennifer Therese!  
This week we chose this pin as our inspiration!
Make sure to check out Melissa and Jenn to see their spin on this outfit!

Also new to the feature is the link up!  You can link up anything you have tried from Pinterest (an outfit, a craft, recipe, anything!) and link up your post at the bottom!

Now on to my take on the pin:





Shirt // Thrift
Dress // Walmart
Shoes and Belt // Ross
Watch, Earrings, and Ring // Target

 I had so much fun putting this outfit together, it really got me to look at my closet in a new way!  This is actually a dress that I put a shirt over!  To be completely honest, it was a few too many layers for NC this time of year, but would be perfect for early Spring!
I hope you liked our spins!

Now it's your turn to link up something you tried from Pinterest!





6 comments:

  1. Everything turned out really well! Love how you did the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting:). Hope you can swing by our hop today too:)! Jess http://theowlskull.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-wonderland-hop-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! love how you put a top over your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that neon link skirt!! Very flattering and I love tn stripes paired with it. I would love for you to linkup your look with my neon linkup from yesterday. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stripes with that bright coral look awesome!! Come stop by my trend spin linkup from yesterday, the theme is NEON and this outfit is perfect :)

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I linked up in your blog hop! I love the idea behind it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...