Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Little Things




Dress // Ross, Chambray // Walmart, Shoes // Target, Watch // Target, Bracelet // F21, Clutch // Thrifted, Sunnies // Target

Life has been pretty crazy around here lately!  Between taking care of the girls, creating new styles for the shop and fulfilling orders, school (yuck), and housework (double yuck) my days are a blur!  All too often, I find myself putting off the little things, like stopping to play one more game with Ainsley or getting on the floor with Harper for another 10 minutes.  Pretty soon I will be adding homeschooling to that list of daily things and before I get completely consumed, I need to start taking time to really enjoy those little things.  Not that I don't enjoy them, because they are some of the happiest of times, but I find myself rushing them a bit to make sure I can fit everything in!  They are only little once, and though these may seem like little things to me right now, they are actually the biggest things because to them they are everything!

That's enough rambling for today, time to go play go fish, Lalaloopsy style!


Linking up with The Fashion Canvas and Walking In Memphis in High Heels for Trend Spin

11 comments:

  1. That bright striped skirt is fabulous!!! I love those sandals and chambray with it. Thank you so much for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm stopping by from the blog hop and just wanted to let you know I'm now following you via Bloglovin'! I hope you'll get a chance to check me out also! Have a wonderful Thursday :o)


    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    - croppedstories@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder that they grow up too fast. Love the skirt and nails! Just painted my toes that color.

    New follower via Pinterest and BLogLovin. I’d love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    BlogLovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064788/journeys-of-the-zoo
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/journeyofthezoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt. Your chambray style is pretty chic!

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you paired the chambray and multi-color stripes! Super cute.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the denim top paired with your colorful skirt! Great summer look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the denim with that skirt, what a fun look!! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I stumbled across your blog through Simply Clarke's page, on the "Wildcard Wednesdays" blog hop! I love your blog, it is so cute! I am looking forward to following your adventures :) be sure to check out my blog at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/

    -Jess @ Forever Convinced

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that skirt!! It's gorgeous!! Loving all those colors...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...