Saturday, June 29, 2013

Birthday Birthday!


Soooo, in case you were wondering ('cause you totally were) July is my birthday month!  We take birthdays very seriously around here and celebrate the entire month! So, I decided to start this month off right!  Since I will be turning 27, you can get 27% off any ad space or package for the entire month of July!

And I'm giving away one large ad spot and one small ad spot to the first two people to comment, that's one LARGE and one SMALL spot FREE!    

3 comments:

  1. Hey July is my birthday month too... Turning 26! Wont lie, I'm celebrating it all month on my blog too! http://casseruoladolcedellavita.blogspot.com/


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Let me know if you want to do a giveaway to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's so exciting! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...