Friday, May 17, 2013

Let's Be Friends Blog Hop

It's that time again!!

Hello there! It is time for the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop #13! It has been an amazing 13 weeks so far. Bloglovin' is a great way to organize and follow other bloggers, and with Google Reader shutting down it's not a bad idea to promote your bloglovin' option!

We reached our goal of 85 link ups last week! YAY! This week our goal is to reach 100- can we do it? Yes we can. Promote this blog hop by putting the button on your page, or throwing a shout out at the end of your post today or tomorrow. The more link ups we have the more our blogs will grow! Invite a friend, tweet it, or let your facebook bloggy friends know! :)


                                              

Mandi from All My Happy Endings is my other host. She is an awesome friend I have met through blogging. We are committed to growing and promoting this blog hop.

Have fun and meet some friends!














Francesca from The Happy One




Angela from My Silly Life

                               

4 comments:

  1. New follower here! I found you through the link up but all the adorable photos kept me hooked :) Im only still in college but I am a SUCKER for adorable baby pictures. Happy Friday!

    xo
    Whit
    whitspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower from the blog hop. Hope you get a chance to check out my page.

    http://www.beisilk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! FOund you through the blog hop. Your profile photo is darling!! I really look forward to following along. :) Xoxo
    weareadifferentkindofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the All My Happy Endings hop....now following via GFC.

    I would love to have you link up on my Bloglovin Blog Hop!

    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Have a great holiday weekend,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...