Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pin It & Spin It


I'm so excited to introduce you to Melissa from Melissa Rey Styles.  She is super sweet and has great style (for both herself and her home!).  
Each week we will choose a pin from Pinterest as our inspiration and put our own "spin" on it.
We will also feature a different blogger from time to time to participate in that weeks outfit!
So, if you are interested in being featured leave a message in the comments!

Now, on to week 1 of Pin It & Spin It.  We chose this pin as our inspiration this week!

I approached the outfit pretty literally this week! I bought this skirt last summer and have yet to wear it, so as you can imagine, I was beyond excited to incorporate it into an outfit!  



I chose to forgo the jacket, and incorporated the brown in my shoes (which you can't see anyway!). 




This outfit brought to you unintentionally by Target!
Shirt: Target
Skirt: Target (old)
Shoes: Target
Watch: Target
Gold Bracelet: F21
Necklace: Avon

I hope you enjoyed the first installment of Pin It and Spin It!  Also, be sure to check out Melissa to see her "spin"!


9 comments:

  1. great looking skirt, very spring friendly!

    Dropping by from the link up :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea! I love that you are re-doing pinterest fashion!
    I would love for you to link up with my weekly blog hop if you haven't done so yet :)
    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/05/a-blog-hop-and-sun-dress.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm thinking of making it a link up! I joined your blog hop! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I am co-hosting this week on Friend Connect Blog Hop. Thanks for connecting up!
    I also host a TGIF Link Party over at my place -- A Peek Into My Paradise... http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/ Would love for you to link up, Opens on Fridays and stays open until Wednesday at midnight. Thanks again for visiting the Friend Connect Blog Hop!
    Have a terrific week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will def. link up! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. That skirt is so pretty! I've been trying to find a decent maxi dress or skirt for a long time--I know this one is "old," but I will definitely have to browse around Target! You look so pretty--and I love the blue necklace with your skirt!
    Thanks for linking up with us!
    W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Whitney! Target is a great place to find maxi skirts. Do you have a Ross nearby? I have found SO many maxi dresses there, and at a great price!

      Delete
  5. That pink skirt is fabulous!! I love the color!! and of course it's from Target... oh what a wonderful place... haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...