Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lucky Number 6


Wowza! 6 years already?! 

I am so thankful for my husband!  Six years ago I made the best decision of my life, I married a God-fearing, God-loving, Mama loving, kid of a man.  My best friend, soul mate, hunky partner in crime! I could not have asked for a better person to spend the rest of my life with!  

Scott, you are my everything and I thank you for being you, and for being a wonderful, loving, husband and father.  

The past six years have absolutely flown by.  
"On the road of life, it's not where you go, but who's by your side, that makes the difference"
Well said, whoever said that!  I couldn't imagine a more fun loving and amazing person to travel this road with!

We have been through so much the past 6 years.




What a ride we have had so far! I am SO looking forward to the rest of our lives!


I love you the most!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...