Thursday, May 16, 2013

6 months >> Halfway to too big!


I know I say it every month, but I can't believe 6 months has already passed!
It's a strange thing, I remember when Ainsley was this age I was encouraging her to crawl and walk and talk.  But the second go 'round, I am just trying to soak up every minute of delicious baby rolls, snugs, nursing, everything, and unfortunately it is slipping through my fingers WAY TOO FAST!  I just wish I could pause time for a bit to make sure I enjoy every last detail of both of my girls at this stage in their lives! SO, until that time machine is invented, I will try to capture as much as I can!

What's new with the Harpster:

>>All of that jumping you do (and boy do you do a lot) has slowed your weight gain.  You clocked in at a whopping 16.2 lbs! Not to shabby Missy! You landed in the 55%.
>>Your weight gain may have slowed but that doesn't mean you stopped growing!  You measured 26.75" long and landed in the 90% for length.  
>>You are wearing 6, 6-9, and some 6-12 month clothing
>>We have explored several different foods and you seem to have come to the conclusion that you like...food. Spaghetti, chicken noodle soup, broccoli, peas (not pureed, only when you can pick them up yourself), mashed potatoes, and yogurt are a few of the new foods you have enjoyed.
>>You still love to jump and bounce
>>Getting much better at sitting and you roll like a champ!
>>You can balance on your hands and knees but end up in a face plant as you try to lunge forward.
>>You have two adorable, sharp little teeth and working on a few more 

>>Oh and you are a thumb sucker! I don't care what anyone says, I think it's one of the cutest things ever!

Some more fun pictures from the last month:



Oh, and THIS is happening:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...