Wednesday, May 22, 2013

**Coming Soon >> Pin It and Spin It**


So, I have been doing some thinking about this here blog of mine, and I have been wanting to start a fashion series for some time now.  Well it appears that time has come!  I am still working out all of the minor details (i.e. frequency, to link-up or not) but the overall gist is complete and I will tell you to get ready to meet some super cute and wonderful ladies!

This series is entitled "Pin It and Spin It".  I know there are several other blogs out there that feature looks from Pinterest and I have always thought that was such a great idea! I, myself, am a bit of a Pinterest hoarder.  So, in order to put some of those "pins" to good use, and get the most out of my own closet, I came up with this series.  I will work together with a blogger to choose one pin, between the two of us, that we will put our own "spin" on.  There are no rules involved here!  ANYTHING can be taken from the "pin" and used in the "spin".  I am hoping it will help me look at my clothes in a new light, instead of assuming I need to go out and buy new stuff all the time every now and again!

So, if you are interested in being featured in this series, I would love to hear from you!  You can either leave a comment in the comment section or shoot me an email!

Look for the first post in this series this Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...