Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Fever

Well things are finally starting to get back to normal around here!  Ainsley is slowly but surely starting to add normal food back to her diet and so far no one else has shown any signs of catching it! (and yes, you better believe I knocked on some wood before typing that!)

The past few days have been absolutely beautiful!  I'm talking upper 60's almost 70 degrees!  Before our lemon harvesting began, we got ourselves outside for some much needed play time.  It was oh so nice, full of trampoline jumping and dresses! Dresses I say! It felt so good to get out of pants for a few days and wear  spring clothes.  Since I knew it wasn't going to last very long I took full advantage!




I'm linking up with Andrea for Real Mom Style and The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so jealous of your beautiful weather - still really cold here. I just can't wait to put my winter clothes away.

    Found you via the GYB hop and looking forward to following on Bloglovin and Pinterest.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous of your weather & I LOVE your outfit. The color the cardigan. Everything!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...