Monday, March 25, 2013

Motivational Monday


So, last week I told you about my struggle with losing weight after Ainsley was born.  I also promised that I would post weekly updates as a way to keep myself accountable!

  In order to do this, I think a weekly motivational post is just the ticket!  See, if I am going to really stick with this weight loss "plan" I am going to need to keep myself motivated!  The one thing that motivates me more than anything would be result, duh!  So, I will be posting my results every week in a Motivational Monday post!  I won't post my weight or inches, just what I have lost and/or gained (Maybe, if I hit my goal I will post my start and end weight!)

Here goes nothing!
Weight: -1 lb
Thighs: -1"
Hips: -.5"
Waist: -1"
Arms: +.5"

I have to be honest, I haven't been as strict about my workout schedule or my calorie intake this week, so these results are really exciting for me!  I went into the week full force, counting everything I ate and doing this crazy workout once a day.  Well, just a warning, if you do this routine make sure you stretch.  And I mean STREEEETCH.  I was so sore on day 3 that I honestly couldn't walk standing straight up, I had a slight bend at my hips like I was the Hunch Back of Notre Dame or something.  This lasted almost 3 days!

So what motivates you?

I'm linking up with Molly for YOLO Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I have just started running again (now that the snow has finally melted) - and after my second run of the week am now hobbling around the house - so complete sympathise about your post-workout pain!

    Have a lovely day.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you start feeling better soon, being sore stinks! I can't wait to get outside and start walking, but I'm soft so it has to be pretty warm, I can't handle the cold!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...