Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nautical


Dress: Ross
Sandals: Target (last year)
Watch: Target
Necklace: Gift
Sunnies:Target

This was another dress that I bought when I was pregnant with Harper and I still love it!  You may notice that when it warms up, my spring/summer uniform is an easy dress and some sort of sandal.  It doesn't really get much easier than a dress (unless you are breastfeeding, which I currently am, and feedings can be a bit awkward if you have to basically pull your entire dress up to access the goods!).
Also, I am still finding silk worms on my body after taking these pictures!  They are EVERYWHERE!

In other random news:
I saw a man walking a pig this morning. Yep, you read that right, walking a pig. on a leash. a pig. Like full on Babe, not a little one!

Also, Ainsley has a loose tooth.  If you are basically anyone but me, this would be an exciting time! Her first loose tooth! For me, not so much!  I can take blood and guts and pretty much anything else, but put a child in front of me and wiggle their barely hanging on loose tooth and I will likely barf everywhere!

Linking up with LindseyShannaLaurenRachel, and Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Super cute & I'm with you. I'm breastfeeding & want to wear dresses and it's so hard. Sometimes if they're a wrap dress or v neck I can pull it to the side, but it's hard and I end up stretching out the top. Gah!

    Walking a pig? Where? Interesting. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love the striped dress. :)

    Found you via Shanna's linkup!

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com
    Find me on BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from the Let's Be Friends hop :) Hope to see you at Me + the Moon sometime!


    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...