Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy National Siblings Day!


Steven: You were my best friend when we were little, whether you wanted it or not, you were! We had so much fun together in our "camp outs" in the tree house watching Ernest Scared Stupid (oh yeah, I remember)!  Thank you for all of the memories you gave me and the fun we had!

Deanna: I'm not even sure where to start! You bring so much light into my life (and everyone you meet)! You have always been the kindest, sweetest person and I see so much of you in Ainsley.  I can only pray that she will have your spirit as she grows older.  I love how much closer we have grown in the past few years and look forward to the future!

I love you guys to pieces! I wouldn't be me without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...