Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIWW

Dress: Ross
 Wedges: Target
 Watch: Target
Spike Bracelet: Apple of My Eye
Necklaces: Gifts
Black/Brown Ring: Target
Sunnies: Target (I like Target!) 

I love this dress, it is so comfortable!  I bought it when I was pregnant (it's not maternity) and wore it all the time.  I will say, if you are expecting, don't go straight for the maternity section.  There are a lot of clothes (like this dress) that can work for a growing belly.  You may need to get a size larger but that will give you something to wear those few months after you give birth and are getting your body back.  There are a few things that you will need to purchase from the maternity section, but for the most part you can buy regular clothes.  It's also much kinder to your wallet!  
Luckily, this style of dress was perfect while I was pregnant and it works great now.  It can be dressed up or down and did I mention how comfortable it is?!

Linking up with LindseyShannaLauren, Andrea and Elena



5 comments:

  1. Love the spiky bracelet... is it comfortable to wear? I always see them and am afraid to get one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually! The spike beads move when allows them to lay flat if your arm is against something. I wear it all the time!

      Delete
  2. The bracelet is so not me but I totally want it! The dress is really pretty. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...