Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shop Update!


So I finally got around to updating the Etsy shop!  I have had some of these items made for quite some time but never got around to posting them until now! 

Do you jump the gun when it comes to Holiday outfits and decorations?  Me either, if you do you can get your little beauty's 4th of July accessories here


Here is the first item in our new line: The Rock Star Collection and am currently working on several others that I'm super excited about it!  So if you want your baby to get their moonwalk on, hurry over and scoop this "Bad" boy up before they are all gone! 

Do you need new baby decorations? I know I'm always in the market!

Follow us on Instagram here to be the first to see new items!
Oh, and I've got a pretty awesome giveaway planned for when the shop reaches 100 followers, so spread the word!!

Linking up with Kristin for Baby Talk

1 comment:

  1. Such cute stuff!!!! Love the Michael onesie! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...