Thursday, April 25, 2013

Meet Hayley!


I have had the wonderful opportunity to meet some wonderful ladies since starting this blog.  Hayley is one of those ladies and she is here to say hello!


Hi, you guys! My name is Hayley and I usually write over at A Beautiful Exchange, but Angela asked me to hang with you guys for a little while!!


I am really horrible at introductions, but I am a 20 year old mom of one that lives in Chapel Hill, NC! Yes, you read that right...I am only 20, and yes, I am a TARHEEL! :) I am an everyday reading, every once in a while DIYing, Target addicted, chocolate consuming, coffee loving, JESUS following, movie watching mom! My husband, Jacob, and I got married on a cool November night and then we were blessed with our son, Eli, that following April. You can read more about our story, here, or read more about me, here! If you really like to read books, you can check out my reviews and find out what I've been reading. If DIY is more your style, check out the DIY stenciled tea towels I made, or my DIY T-shirt Makeover! If you like to read about life as a mom and family, there are a million (ok, maybe not a million) posts about my amazing husband, son, and extended family, here! Jacob and I both come from pretty big families, so getting together with them is one of the biggest parts of our life. You can read about my son's first birthday party, here, if you'd like---his 2 parties were so much fun with all of the family! Both sides of our family are so great and they love my baby, which is even better!!




Our lives are pretty crazy right now, with Jacob working and at UNC fulltime, but we are making it work! As you moms know, sometimes things get really hard.  A lot of time in the blogging world, you catch the cute pictures of the smiling babies, but we moms have to stick together and support each other for those days where things just don't fall into place!! Thankfully, blogging has really been a great outlet to do that. Because of my love for the relationships that are built through blogging, please make sure to head over to my blog and leave a comment or two! I love hearing back from the readers and will always reply back to you!

If you are just catching up with Angela, make sure you check out her post about a temporary fix to eye sore walls, all the posts she has about fashion, and especially her Etsy shop! She is so creative and has the cutest little girls. If you have little ones of your own, you should definitely take a look at the little head bands, onesies, and paci clips that she makes!!

I hope you have enjoyed hanging out with me! I would love to hear from you and have you follow along with me via Bloglovin'!! Also, if you haven't already, make sure you follow My Silly Life on Bloglovin', too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...