Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine

I'll be honest with you, I don't care for that song but it is stuck in my head so I thought I would invite you to silently(or loudly whatever floats your boat) sing along! The only reason I even listen to that song is because of Emma Stone in Easy A, hilarious!




This is what I wore this past Sunday.  Obviously, being St. Patrick's day I had to get my green on.  I love this shirt from Old Navy, it's so comfortable!

On another note, it's Spring!! Unfortunately, here in NC it doesn't really feel like Spring this week with highs in the 40's and 50's. BOO!

I decided to try something I saw on Pinterest.  The "pin" said that you can grow celery by simply placing a used stalk (just cut about two inches up from the bottom) in a little water and set it in the sunlight.  I was a bit skeptical but decided to try it anyway and holy crackerjacks it worked!  Ours has been growing for about two weeks so I moved it into some soil and hopefully in a few weeks we will be able to eat some!


Happy Spring!

I am linking up with Andrea for Real Mom Style, Lauren for Style Sessions, and The Pleated Poppy for WIWW


6 comments:

  1. Who knew you could grow celery - I am going to dig some out of the fridge and try that right now!

    Have a lovely day.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stripes.. so many people seem to be intimidated but they can look great. You have fabulous hair by the way!

    That's crazy about the celery. I'm going to try it, my kids would flip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! I agree, stripes can be really intimidating but can also be really flattering!
      You should totally try the celery thing, Ainsley thought it was so neat!

      Delete
  3. I have that shirt too--and LOVE it! Glad I stopped in!

    www.beautifulxchange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...