Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Oh Hey Real World, I'm back! Vacation Recap and a Photo dump

Last week we took our yearly trip to Topsail Island, NC.  It was wonderful and as it always is, went too fast!  The week was filled with lots of beach time, family, food, beer, bloody mary's, and fun!  We were so sad to have to leave!

Here are a ton some pictures from our trip:

Don't let her face fool you, Harper really loved the beach. 




Ainsley had a few wipe outs, but never hesitated to jump right back in!







After several handfuls of sand, she finally decided she didn't like it.





This is my happy place!  I miss this view already!


Dinah got to stay with us for a night and absolutely loved it!

Now I guess it's back to reality (wah wah)!  We started home school yesterday and it went surprisingly well!  I have had my hesitations but so far everything is going pretty smoothly!  
Hope you all had a great weekend!
Oh and Pin It & Spin It will be back tomorrow! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...