Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ainsley is 6!!!

That is a really hard reality to grasp!  Maybe that is why it has taken me almost two weeks to write this post.  My baby Ainsley is really 6 years old! We had her party on her birthday and she was so overjoyed.  We kept it pretty low key with a few of her friends and family at a little park.  She wanted a Powerpuff Girls cake, she really makes it easy on me!  





Watching her grow and learn the past six years has been such a joy!  She has always has the sweetest most giving heart.  She lights up a room the moment she enters and always thinks of other people before herself.  We are so blessed to call her our own and I couldn't be more proud of the little lady she has become!  I have to make sure I soak this time up, before I know it she will be 16!

2 comments:

  1. Aw hear I am freaking out that my girl is 10 months today! lol.. Happy Birthday Ainsley!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely get you! The same day Ainsley turned 6, Harper turned 10 months so I was a little distracted with the party to sit and think that I only have 2 more months before she is 1!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...