Thursday, October 10, 2013

Under The Weather + A Shop Update

Well fall has finally come upon us, weather, colds and all!  Last Friday, Ainsley woke with an upset stomach, headache, and fever.  Yuck!  Thankfully she got plenty of rest that day and it only lasted about 24 hours.

  Then came Saturday and Harper woke up breathing a little funny then proceeded to hack her lungs up the rest of the day.  This continued and I finally called her Doctor Tuesday and she was diagnosed with Croup.  Double Yuck!  She was put on a steroid to keep any swelling in her airways down and is finally doing much better.  Of course, just as everyone else is getting better I get a mixture of both of their crud! Aghhhhh!

Along with all of the yuck going on here, I have been stretched about as thin as I can be!  If you weren't aware, I am still currently taking classes for an Interior Design degree.  Well, along with that I am homeschooling Ainsley, which is turning out to be quite the time consumer!  All the while I have my Etsy shop which has started picking up quite a bit (Hallelujah!) but finding time to fit everything into the day has been quite the task and this little blog has taken the toll! 

Well enough whining for now, I am going to try to get back to my regular blogging schedule as soon as this wretched class that I am in is over (next week!!!!!).  Until then, I will leave you with a little shop update.  If you don't follow my shop on Instagram (you should) you are missing out on a lot.  I have a giveaway going right now with some pretty awesome ladies!  Along with this giveaway I have also added a few new items!

Moccasins are now available!

Dark Chocolate Leather
Red Suede

Pumpkin Spice Suede


New Fun Tutu Onesies





And of course, being the Michael Jackson freaks we are, I had to do a Thriller inspired onesie for Halloween! 



Here is the amazing Giveaway going on right NOW!!  A winner will be chosen on Friday, so follow me and Instagram, find this post and follow the VERY simple rules!


4 comments:

  1. Those moccasins are BEYOND adorable! Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley! I hope so too! I love this time of year but hate all the bugs that come with it!

      Delete
  2. Kimber is wearing her red moccasins for the first time today! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mocs are perfect! SO CUTE!!
    And that boo onesie? Wish I'd known about this before! Totally would have had one for my Mia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...