Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A little about us!

Hi! I'm Angela, husband is Scott, peanut #1 is Ainsley, peanut #2 is due in November, and our dog is Dinah. We are just a silly little family living in North Carolina and this is my blog documenting the craziness! I am currently 7 months pregnant and we couldn't be more excited for our peanut gallery to expand. Ainsley will be 5 in September and is SO looking forward to a baby sister! I have been wanting to start a blog since I found out I was pregnant, 7 months ago. I am a little late to that party but that's alright! So this is my blog about pregnancy, fashion (or lack of!), interior design, and my silly life! Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela! Congrats on your pregnancy and on starting your blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...