Friday, August 31, 2012

Hive Five for Friday

I have decided to join in with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.  I have posted her button on the sidebar if you would like to grab one and join in!

1- I made it through Ainsley's first week of preschool with only one day of tears! 
2-Speaking of tears, it seems the crazy hormone induced emotions have subsided!
3- Hearing little peanut's heartbeat!
4-Sweet Tea- This has become my savior lately.  I haven't had any coffee since finding out we were expanding the peanut gallery, and limiting my caffeine in the mornings has been rough, but sweet day has saved the day time and time again!
5- College football is back baby!!

Happy Friday!!


6 comments:

  1. Aww baby bellies are so precious! When are you due?

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Believe it or not, I am not due until November! I guess that's not too long! Thanks for stopping by, I will be sure to check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Super stoked about college football being on and poppin!!! I love me some saturday game days!

    you're preggo tummy is super adorbs!

    Found you through the H54F link up!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you!
      I am very excited about Saturday games days! Do you have a specific team?

      Delete
  3. adorable baby bump!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome baby bump photo. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...