Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for another High Five for Friday!

1-The weather has FINALLY cooled off a bit! It's not chilly, but for NC I will take it! (I just hope I don't jinx it!)
2- The cooler weather means I get to wear these awesome things!

3-Spending Labor Day at home with my three favorite people!  Boring, I know, but at 7 1/2 months preggo, it's nice to have nothing on your agenda and an extra set of hands around the house!
4-My sweet nephew finally got his cast off! He is almost 3 and has had a cast from his waist down for the past 6 months!
5-Knowing that I only have 10 more weeks(maybe a little less!) until we get to meet baby girl!

Hope you all have had a great week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...