Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

This is my second time doing WIWW and the first included my 30 for 30 challenge.  Well...that didn't go as I had hoped!  I couldn't have chosen a worse time to attempt that challenge, so unfortunately I had to give up, for now!  When my body and the weather decide to stabilize a bit, I will try this again.

This has once again been a very busy week for me.  We are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to baby girl's nursery and the rest of the house is coming together nicely as well!  Because of the busy week, I was only able to get a few of my outfits.  I will try harder next week to remember to get dressed  take pictures of my outfits!
Top: gift 
Burgundy Pants: Ross 
Shoes: Rainbows
Sunglasses: Target

Top: Motherhood
Skirt: Thrift
Shoes: Ross
Watch: Target

Sweater: Target
Tank: Target
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy Maternity
Boots: Belk
Headband: Target

Dress: Ross
Tights: Consignment
Watch: Target
Shoes: Kohls


Oh and please excuse the mess behind me in these pictures.  As I said before, we are trying to get our house somewhat organized and ready for our new peanut and apparently, this spot is where the "left overs" are ending up!

2 comments:

  1. I love the third outfit! I'm almost sad to be almost done with pregnancy... you look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...